Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend at Grammy's

About 2 weeks ago, Alan's brother's and Dad went on a little FREEZE-a-THON,
oh I mean Snow Caving ... BRRRRR ... CrAzY!!!
Yep, pretty sure I got the better end of the deal being able to STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS!!!!
Anyways ---
Him leaving made it so me and the kids went to Grammy's for the night/next day.
It was a fun weekend full of COUSINS!!!
It's fun to watch all the little ones play together and enjoy each others company.
While the littlest ones played upstair amongst the Mommy's the rest of the Cousin's spent the night watching a movie in the basement.
I love the look of the all cuddled up with all their blankies ... Well, mainly just my 2 since they can't live without ALL THEIR STUFF and packed their stuff themselves, with my helpful hints of course!
{It's cute STUFF -ok!?!- that's why I suggest it!}While the kids were downstairs watching a movie, on a little laptop ...
the Mommy's were upstairs enjoying their own version of a moive fest with 2 wonderful Chick Flicks!!
WAHOO for Girl time so we can PROPERLY enjoy CHICK flicks!!!It was deemed a successful SLEEP-over in my eyes becuase my kids actually SLEPT!
... SUCCESS ...
Some of my Sister-in-laws perceptions may be much different because they weren't so lucky in the sleep department.None-the-less us Mommy's stayed up LATE!
We got up early and MADE a divine breakfast
& had a FEAST on the FLOOR!
YUMM!I was exhausted from staying up late & running.
I felt grouchy, even though I was assurred I wasn't ...
I think they were being too NICE!
ANYWAYS ---
We enjoyed the morning at Grammy's & got home almost exactly the same time as Daddy
... PERFECT timing in my eyes!
It was a BLAST of a weekend and hope that the next "Freeze-a-thon" we can enjoy more time with Cousins and Grammy!!!

0 comments: