Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grandma's Cookie Party ---

This is always such a LOVE for my kids!
They love CREATING their own creations.
It's fun and VERY messy,
& my Mom is so PATIENT and loving to want this to happen EVERY year!
Here's the Fab Five all lined up and ready to DECORATE ...Here's the OLDER 6 REALLY ready to DECORATE!Kye just loved enjoying the cookies ...Zachary got right into the icing mess ...Emma was thoughtful with her creations ...Then Kye was handed ICING and LOVED life!Emma made some FABULOUS creations!!{Notice the ONE bite out of ALL her cookies ... CAAA-UTE, I love it!}Zachary LOVED, LOVED the sprinkles a little too much!
He made some REALLY creative creations!
The sprinkle obsession led to many tears because Mom seems to always spoil the fun!!
Sorry SON!Once Kye was all cleaned and out of his seat, he spend the rest of the cookie party partaking of all the other's rejects off of the floor ...
Which led to many more tears from him because he did NOT want to be washed off AGAIN & again! ... SORRY once again!
Here are all the of Zachary's GREEN creations ---
Here's all the kids cupcake creations ---
Thanks again Mom for the FUN COOKIE PARTY!!!

---Funny side note:
I heard a little conversation between my niece Michaela and Zachary and this is how it went.
Zachary: "What a boo-tiful cookie" pointing to one of her cookies
Michaela: "Thank you Zach" then she looked at his cookies with a wondersome look and said, "What creative cookies you made Zach!"
It was cute how Michaela really looked for something nice and positive to say about Zach's cookies even though they looked, ummm ... ODD!
It's so fun to watch the cousins interact and listen to thier little coversations!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Lamb said...

Your mom is one great lady! Cute pics.

The Fergy Bunch said...

I heard Savannah comment on Zach's creations too she told him,
I am sure they taste better than they look."

Amber Madsen said...

I love Savannah's comment!! CLASSIC!!!

Charisse said...

I love my girls little comments! I didn't hear them, so thanks for posting about them! Fun cousins!