Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WEEKENDS ...

Are the BEST when Daddy is HOME!
I know I BLOG about every little things I EVER do, but this blog is for ME!!!
I wanna remember the simple, PLAIN-Jane things we do ...
This is my scrapbook since I don't have time to REALLY do one for ALL my kids & me SEPERATELY!!
So if your BORED ... DON'T read this POST!!
Last Saturday Daddy got home from his Vegas Trip.
After some extra sleep for Daddy,
a run in the morning for Mommy,
A Nap for Kye,
and Play time for Emma and Zachary
We packed up & headed to the Castle Park!It was such a GORGEOUS day how could you just Stay Inside???
We barely needed Jackets ... so N.I.C.E!Then we headed home for naps for the kids,
and doing minor household catch-ups for Mom and Dad.
Then off to and EARLY dinner we went with our kids in TOW:It's NOT relaxing to take kids to dinner, but with a Daddy who was just gone on business, and knew he'd be leaving early this week he didn't want to leave his kids and his kids didn't want to be left.
We had FREE kids Meals to Texas Roadhouse, so that's where we went ...
MMMMMMM ... It was So very GOOD!!
Al and I will have to visit again on a Date sometime!
-------
The next day we went to Grammy and Grandpa's for a Valentine's Dinner and Games.
My kids LOVE being with their cousins and making special Valentine's for all of them and playing fun games together.
I am IN LOVE with this shot of my 3 kids standing TALLEST to SHORTEST!!!
Isn't it PRECIOUS!?!?!
I wanna print it and hang it somewhere, where I can look at it EVERYDAY!!!
I LOVE 'EM ALL!!
I know the background is busy, but can't I BLUR it out???
----
We PARTY-HARDIED until we all felt like THIS:Then we headed home for a GOODNIGHTS rest!!!

0 comments: