Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow-shoeing Date

For Christmas my Hubby & I were surprised on our doorstep with THESE beauties ...We have both been DYING to use them since!
Alan used them with his brother's on their "Freeze-A-Thon" a couple weeks ago.
Since then I have been giving him the GUILT trip, so that he'd take me.
hehehe
Well, it only took him a week before he PLANNED the date and took me ...
WAHOO!!!My Brother Dave and Girlfriend Michelle came along for the fun adventure!It was so fun to walk around and explore!Of course this fellow has to do EVERYTHING the hard way to make it more ADVENTURESOME!
{secretly that's one of the reasons I Love Him, although its so nerve racking!!
just don't tell him!}
Then Michelle brought a Jet-boil machine and we were able to have HOT chocolate out in the wilderness ... SO fun!
{it was HOT, HOT, HOT ... I burned all my tastebuds OFF ... OWIE!}
We all had a fun afternoon together!
I love this man and how adventure-some he is!
It's always fun to spend time in the great and beautiful outdoors!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Promise when we come back that WE'LL go snowshoeing together. I think it looks great!