Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What we did ...

In the last post I talked about Alfie, my LOVE, being gone.
Well, those of you who know me, know that when he's gone I fill my life with FUN things so I can SURVIVE!!!!
This is what the kids and I did to make it until Saturday ...
I knew that when we had the {P} party I set the BAR WAY TO HIGH for the rest of the alphabet ...
Just keep in mind Emma's pre-school teacher does the alphabet BACKWARDS, so we still have a LONG way to go.
Anyways, EVERY time she learns a new letter I try and do SOMETHING to review it for the day.
{Even though she REALLY wants a PARTY EVERY time, I just can't live up to that!}
Since Daddy was gone we had a
{M}INI- {M} Party with {M}ommy
We got {M}cDonald's {M}cnuggets and enjoyed an evening watching the Letter Factory by Leap Frog ... {M}y kids FAVORITE {M}ovie!
See VERY {M}ini, but still LOVED by all!
----
The next day we broke out the Candy Canes from Christmas to make these DARLING suckers ...My kids loved helping with the sprinkles, but it wasn't a very KID friendly project, so it was a little frustrating for all of us!Oh well, we had fun time anyways!
This little Guy just hung out on the floor playing in all the dishes he could ...
SUCH a CUTIE if I do say so myself!----
We got given this POSCH car seat for Kye a little while ago, so I cleaned out the car, moved all the car seats around and found the perfect fit for all 3!!
Yes, 3 kids in car seats is quite SQUISHY in a car, but luckily this back seat can handle it!!!
I do love my MAXIMA and the POWER is possesses!!!Then we went to THAI PAN, with all 3 of them!
I was dreading this extravaganza, but really wanted to go since my Sweetheart told me I could decorate our bedroom mantle for Valentine's Day ... MORE TO COME ON THAT!
Within the first 5 minutes of being at the store I wanted to run away from my WHINEY kids, but they ended up changing their attitudes and I actually had a lovely time wandering through the store for almost 2 HOURS!!!
Thank You Dum-Dum Suckers and this sweet, peaceful, easy going child!!!Ahhh, Life is WONDERFUL!
I'm so excited about the fun finds I found at Thai Pan & Target for my bedroom mantel ...
I will post pictures SOON!!!

0 comments: