Monday, February 7, 2011

FOOTBALL!!

Every year the BOYS get together and watch the Super Bowl together. It gives me a night alone with the kids.
This year I acutally wanted to do something FUN with my kids.
I am really trying to enjoy every moment I have with my kids.
Here we are enjoying the game on the couch ...
Yes, we actually got to watch it and laugh at all the commercials!
We enjoyed the game with a bowl full of JUNKY food ---
Don't worry we first ENJOYED yummy meat and cheese hoagies filled with lots of vegies!
Yes, my kids LOVE their vegies!
-
-
-
Kye was thrilled to have SNACKS readilly available and kept signing MORE ...
SOOO---O Cute!!!While "watching" the game we also enjoyed playing 2 rounds of Candy Land ...

And playing with many toys ...Kye has learned the conept of walking and DOESN'T stay still for any amount of time.
It's such a fun stage of life and it's so much fun to watch him ROAM around!
-
-
-
It was a fun & simple night, but I think my kids had fun.
Happy FOOTBALL Everyone!
Hope your team won!!!
We rooted for the GAME of FOOTBALL since I didn't care who won.
Yes, we shouted "GO FOOTBALL GO"


0 comments: