Monday, February 7, 2011

My Kye Guy ---

I love this little man!!!
He makes life so much fun ---The minute he hears the dish washer door open he is headed in that direction ...
He loves to "help" you unload EVERYTHING!!
I love his cute little chubby legs on his tippy-toes!
Those legs are so fun to SQUISH and SQEEZE!

Recently he has joined in the dress-up scene with his Older Siblings ... Thanks Emma for not leaving Kye out!
Most days Kye goes about the house Pants-less.
Not because I didn't put pants on him, but because he's too SKINNY!
When he menuvours up and down stairs he looses his pants MOST days ...
... What a PAIN to keep putting them back on, so they get left off.

---

Lately this normally HAPPY go LUCKY boy has been CrAnKy because of the lack of sleep he's been getting!
His Dad had him last Saturday for an afternoon nap session that was not going well
so, what did Dad do?!?!
He FINALLY put his crib back together, so this kid would SLEEP!
{I have been asking for that since he took it off before Christmas}
Hopefully this week we are ALL a little HAPPIER at the Madsen Household!
One thing we did learn from all the crankiness is ...
He LOVES to hang up-side-down!
Even if he is SCREAMING, the minute he's hanging up-side-down he LOVES life again!

This kid has the smile that can melt my heart!
I love my thumb-sucking little cuddles I get with him!
I love that he walks around this house like he OWNS it!
I love him toddling after Emma and Zachary!
I love that even when he gets a door slammed in his face he can turn around and SMILE anyways! ... Shouldn't we all do that?!?!!
I love him!!!
I just wish he would NEVER grow-up!
{Do you know that song by Taylor Swift??? Don't ever Grow up ... I love it and play it ALL the time! Especially on the days that seem to be more strugglish for me! It reminds me of what I truely value in my kids.}
**Emma has informed me that she will still turn 5, but she promises me that HER kids won't grow-up like she is ... they will be little for me FOREVER! **

1 comments:

The Suchers said...

What a cute little guy! I love when Devin runs around in his onsie!