Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

I always LOVE Valentine's Day!
I think part of it is getting to do the candy heart trail for my kids that I did ALL growing up!
Emma was the FIRST awake,
& came in my room exclaiming,
"There are hearts decorating our FLOOR, & they are CANDY, I already ate about 5!!"
She was SOOO excited to get this Belle Blanket and Doll that we had seen in the store just days earlier! She had also been so GRACIOUS to share her candy!
She even gave Daddy a candy on his way out the door this morning telling him,
"I want you to eat this and think of me on your LONG drive to WASHINGTON."
What a sweetie!Zach was next up and the look on his face says it all!!!He already has a Buzz Lightyear, but loves this one anyways and ADORES the blanket!Kye was a little shocked at what was going on!This was his first "Candy Trail", so there are MANY pictures of him cause it's just plain cute!He got the hang of picking up all the "candy" he could find, FAST!
He loved that there was so much on the floor!! heheheHis new stuffed Woody is a FAV!
He cuddles with it at night which is PRICELESS!!And this is how he spend the morning, Thanks to a clever Sister!We had PINK milk and PINK "Dutch Babies" for Breakfast,
Heart-shaped leftover Pizza for Lunch,
& Yummy Texas Roadhouse Leftovers for Dinner.
What a PERFECT Valentine's for me since it was such an EASY, but YUMMY cooking Day!
These are the Valentine's Emma made for her Pre-School Class ...She wrote her OWN name on ALL of them!
I'm so proud of her & all the learning she is doing!
I love how each Valentine is UNIQUELY done and how good she's getting at her letters!
-----
I'm so glad to be married to the most WONDERFUL Sweetheart of ALL!!
Not only did I get to buy stuff for our bedroom mantle
{which felt like a mini-shopping SPREE}
But my husband surprised me with an under-the-counter CD/Radio player, so I can GROOVE-Out in the kitchen, since that's where I am most of the time.
I LOVE IT!
I love the little Suprises he gives me!!!!!
LOVE YOU BABA!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

I LOVE the Woody blanket. I've looked and mine has never had it. Sad. (I'm SURE Jared needs both!!)