Monday, November 29, 2010

Before/After

On Tuesday November 23, @ 9:30am we headed over to one of my friends houses to do something NO ONE else knew we would be doing ... NOT EVEN DADDY who was outta town ... hehehe!
These are the RESULTS-
BEFORE:AFTER:{i didn't get a DURING because I was holding him}
BEFORE:DURING:AFTER:BEFORE:DURING:AFTER:
I am ABSOLUTELY in love with how Handsome and Beautiful all my kids look!!!
Emma has ALWAYS wanted "short hair like Mommy", and I have always wanted to do it, but just never have.
I finally did it and we both agree ... "WE LOVE IT!!"
Now she ACTUALLY asks to get her hair done in the morning and doesn't fight me!!
{I am so proud of her too ... EVERY TIME someone has commented on her new hair cut she politely says, "THANK YOU!!"
I didn't even talk to her about that!
I am just so proud at what a Little Sweetie I have been blessed with!}


We didn't tell ANYONE about our little seceret until they SAW us!!
I just LOVE SECERETS!!!!
{Sorry Ashley and Luis, you'll see it here first and not in person}

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Emma looks so grown up! Love it :)

The Jones Family said...

i LOVE it! they all look so darling!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I think you shoul've said "Yes to mullets!"

The Berg's said...

Such cute kids! That bob is adorable!