Monday, November 8, 2010

FROGS x 3

Let's play a GAME ...
... Oh how I LOVE games!!!!
Each of my cute little chillin's have worn this blessed costume!
Who's Who???




I think they ALL look so DIFFERENT it won't even be hard ...
DARN!!!
Do take note of a couple tidbits:
1. Notice who it FITS the best!
-One child is 5 mo.
-One child is 6 mo.
-One child is 10 mo. (almost 11 mo.!)
{can you guess the ages??}
2. It's size it 6-9 mo.
3. Notice who HAS hair ... and LOTS of it!!!
4. The eyes make the costume DARLING!
I am so proud of this costume! It was my first time being crafty as a mother!!!
I am so glad they have all gotten to wear costume!!!
RiBbIt - rIbBiT, CrOaK -cRoAk!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I wanna wear the costume!!! I think I'll look great in it:) By the way, I know who's who!

Jason and Audrey said...

so cute! I love your comments about it!