Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh how I LOVE ...

Shutterfly!!!
I use shutterfly ALL the time to make photo books, but I also love them for cards!
Their cards are SOOOO cute!!
I use them for birthday invites, special announcements, and other special events.
Check out this link for some cute cards:
They have some DARLING Christmas cards.
I love to put the photos with my Christmas cards, like we all do.
You need to look at these darling cards before you order
Look at this cute swirly card:
I love the colors on the card and the moderness of the card!!
Look at this cute classic card:
I love the classic looking Christmas Tree and the soft coloring.
This cute black and white with a sparkly flare card:
The black and white flare on cards is so classic looking and I love the SPARKLE! My daughter would totally be in LOVE with this card!! {This may be our pick this year if we can find the perfect picture!!!}
I love this next card cause I LOVE red:
It's the perfect amount of red ... not too much, not too little. Plus the cute little doiley print in red is AWESOME!!!
This last card is SOOO my style:

I love ALL the colors and the darling pattern!!
Even though it doesn't totally SCREAM Christmas ... I love all the bright colors!
To me it says "Happy New Year!!!"
So, good pick your favorite!!
Hope to see your DARLING holiday cards from shutterfly in MY MAILBOX this year!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love shutterfly too! I was so happy cause when I went to Motherhood Maternity they gave me a bag of coupons and inside was a one time code for a $20 credit to my account! So awesome! :-) Maybe you should go to motherhood and ask for one of their baggies!

Jason and Audrey said...

I need you to teach me how to shutterfly...cuz i struggle. will you? I want to do them this year! It looks easy-peasy! and OH SO DANG CUTE!