Monday, November 22, 2010

B-Y-U

Yes, I know I have many friends who probably saw the name of this post and just wanted to CRINGE!!!
Oh well!
We went, we cheered, we had a good time, and yes, we WON!!!!
We went on a Mommy, Daddy, & Zachary Date.
Zach loved watchin' "Baseball" with us!
{yes, that's what he called it before, the whole time we were there, and ever since. No matter what I tell him it was "Baseball"}
My Boys:
Enjoyin' his FOOD of Choice:

The 3 of us:
Yes, it was cold.
So, we bundled up and enjoyed sipping HOT CHOCOLATE!
No, he NEVER stopped sipping until it was GONE!

It was so fun to hang-out with the Boys!!
I love Zach's personality.
-He would Dance to all the music being played
-Loved doing all the cheers, 2 seconds after everyone else
-His eyes would light up with excitement and worry everytime everyone would cheer REALLY loud for some play
-He is such a chatter box, especially when he doesn't have anyone to compete with
-He REALLY wanted to go on the field and play with the "baseball"
We love you Zachary, thanks for hangin' out with us!!!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I see you changed your background...copiona! You can ask me later what that means. I can't wait to see my little Zachary!