Monday, November 22, 2010

Aprons, Aprons ...

... Who's got the Aprons??!!!
I do, I do, I DO!!!!
We had so much FUN?!?! sewing aprons this month!
Yes, that is a question ... It was a much more complicated pattern, but somehow we made is through it and most people even FINISHED!!
That is truely a
Thanksgiving Miracle!!


I sewed:They Sewed:She & She Sewed:And Yes, even Phoebe sewed:Megan ...
Well, she came to play with the kids and be our MORAL SUPPORT!Look how GIDDY she is!
She finished 1st Place ... GrrrrHere's the 2nd runner up
{Although I think she may be the TRUE winner since she STARTED and FINISHED her apron upon arriving at Jennie's! Charisse did get a mini head start at home.}
And the 3rd runner up is:
{Take note of her BOW, she spent like 15 min. tying the blasted thing before she would allow us to take a picture.}
And yes, I came in 4th and 5th for the night:
{sporting both my apron}
{and Megan's that I sewed for her}Sew, Maybe I am the TRUE winner finishing 2 aprons in 1 night!!!
{Mom finished 2 as well, but I did 1st, hehehe}

And because Dave Seeew wants to join in all the fun, he even made an apron:
Now that this apron is DONE,
I LOVE IT!!!!
I will have to admit, amongst all the sewing, unpicking, sewing, ruffelling, sewing, unpicking, unpicking, & unpicking I wanted to DIE!
But it's such a fun apron to wear, I would just MODIFY the pattern to MY liking next time and it would be so much easier ...
Don't worry, there will ALWAYS be another Apron to make!!!!

5 comments:

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

those are such cute aprons. I think I want to be a Fergy cause you do such fun things together!!

Charisse said...

Wait, WHO did all that unpicking?

The Jones Family said...

they are darling! will you help me make one??

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Nice dress...or wait, is that an apron? It's a good thing it's floor length:)

Michelle said...

Um...my title as "technically first..." so I hate to tell you this but I did all the 1/4 inch hems at home...so that puts me a half hour behind. Phew! I feel better! ;)