Thursday, November 18, 2010

Buzz & Woody

I love PAJAMAS and I think I am passing my LOVE onto my sweet children!
We were passing by the little boy section when Zachary and I spotted these delightful jammies and couldn't pass them up!!
{partly because of their $8 price}
The minute we got home Zachary insisted we put on the "WOODY" jammies --- PRONTO!
CUTE!!
I love it when he puts these jammies on and runs around insisting we call him
"Buzz or Woody"
There's a snake in my BOOT ... Too infiniti and BEYOND!!!
FYI --- This little boy is POTTY TRAINED!!
I never new it could be this easy!!!

2 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Did you see the toy story dressup chest wally's has for $20 this week?

Jamie Lamb said...

Cute jammies! Congrats on the potty training! My middle child who was just over 3 years old was not easy at all, so I am very jealous your 2 year old was so easy. Yay for you!