Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pumkins Patch

This year we went to a pumpkin patch close to our home.
We got RED tickets!!That would take us on a TRACTOR ride!!
Zachary couldn't have been MORE excited about the TRACTOR!!!
We spent a little while trying to find the BEST pumpkins!

Emma was on a MISSION to find the BIGGEST, so she could go back and tell the witch her's was the BIGGEST!
She put this first one back to find a BIGGER one!


All our pumpkins ended up BIG!

Oh my, Look at those SCARY faces!!!!
I always LOVE going to the pumkin patch to look for pumpkins.
We do it on the weekend closest to my birthday cause it's one of my favorite things to do as a family.
Just a side note for me:
Zachary just wondered through the fields in search of the pumpkin that he could SIT on the best.
Emma searched for the biggest. Everytime Dadddy or Mommy would find a bigger one than she had, she would put hers back and start over.

0 comments: