Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's my Birthday:

And I'll CRY if I want to!!!
I really did expect this birthday to be full of tears.
Not because my husband didn't SPOIL me rotten, but because he had to go outta town
ON MY BIRTHDAY!
Maybe, MAYBE someday my birthday won't be that big of deal to me, but right now I think it's fun to celebrate a day of ME!!!
I know SELFISH!!!!
So, as the morning came and he left I did shed a few tears ...
But there wasn't much time for that!
My Mom came in the morning to CHEER me right up!
My wonderful friend came and brought me DELICIOUS Jimmy John's and Iceberg Fries!
My mom Came back and took me shopping!
And then my wonderful friends came a surprised me with CAKE!!
I love MY BIRTHDAY!
Here's my cute kidd-o's and me on the day I turned ONE YEAR OLDER!
Here's the LOOT I got from Alan and others:
{Plus I got DARLING rainboots in the mail a few days later!!!}

Here's my sweet friends who came that night:

It was fun to be able to have a chatting buddy all day long!!!
Thanks to Mom and my Wonderful Friends who cheered me up!
AND THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND WHO CELEBRATED WITH ME SATURDAY-SUNDAY BEFORE!!!

0 comments: