Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This is HALLOWEEN!!! {Part 1}

I LOVE Halloween!!!
{that could be an understatement!!!!!}
The part I have a LOVE/Hate relationship with is the costumes.
I do love to dress-up!
The costumes in the stores are just NOT what I have in mind,
so I MAKE them and that is FUN and also such a DAUNTING task.
Well, I started the costumes this year on WEDNESDAY morning ...
... the morning of Emma's Pre-school Halloween Party and our Ward Halloween Party.
UGH --- 4 Costumes in 1 day, while taking care of kids --- Such a PROCRASTINATOR!
I was quite amazed at how EVERYTHING came together!!
ARRRRRRR --- MATEY!!!
My cute lil' matey's

Emma was our "Princess Pirate"
{and was totally STOKED about it}Zachary loved saying, "Arrrgh, Matey"
{and it sounded so cute to his Mommy!}Kye just loved being a PIRATE BOY!!!
{he even kept the hat on without much fuss!!}
{which was Mommy's favorite part!!!}Emma LOVED her Pre-School Halloween Party!
She said, "I was ORIGINAL!! There wasn't one other Pirate Princess!!"
There were 2 ballerinas, and 2 Cinderellas.
I am glad she was HAPPY with what she was!!!
Off to our Ward Trunk or Treat we went that night.
I wasn't CRAZY!!
I was ALL alone!
So I fed my kids before, had lots of friends to help, and my kids were happy with the simple things --- which is ALWAYS a blessing!
We had fun TRUNK-or-TREATING!!Then we had our faces painted.
Stood in the LINE for carnival games for about 3 minutes.
Then headed off to the car to get our Halloween Candy and eat it AT HOME!!!Ah, we MADE it and had a
WONDERFUL time!!!

3 comments:

Jill and Lonnie said...

So cute!

Anna said...

You are too cute! LOVE the matching costumes... seriously, awesome job making them! :-)

Alyssa N Matt Royer said...

Love the costumes! You did a great job, and have such a cute family!!