Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mommy-Daughter Date ….

At the beginning of October Alan had planned with his brothers & Dad to take all the BOYS to a BYU Football game.  I was a lil JEALOUS because I do love going to sporting events, but I decided I wasn’t going to let a mere football game damper my weekend.  So I decided since the BOYS were having a DAY-OUT …… Em & I would have a day out!!

!IMG_2719

We went shopping for a DARLING outfit for Em & then went to lunch at the Garden.  Emma LOVED looking out over the temple & also LOVED coloring her coloring page!

!IMG_2726IMG_2725

I love having a day with just her.  Life was simple that day.  We held hands as we walked all over City Creek, had fun trying on clothes, enjoyed a nice peaceful lunch, & were able to talk “girlie” all we wanted.  I am so glad to have my lil PRINCESS!!!  She is THIS Mom’s BEST FRIEND!! {I hope we can always be BEST FREINDS!!!}

IMG_2727

0 comments: