Monday, November 5, 2012

Girls Weekend ---

So about a month or two ago Alan got to go on a “COMPANY TRIP” that was FULLY paid for by the company.  They went to Seattle & enjoyed a weekend AWAY from work …. JEALOUSY insued on my part …. tsk tsk I KNOW!!!

Once he found out about that trip he told me to “GO, PLAN SOMETHING for YOU!”  So when he got back my in-laws started TALKING & I started pushing it to happen …. :)

It was just a night/day away, but it was so DELIGHTFUL!!!  I love my in-laws …. in fact I consider them just more SISTERS!!!! 

We started off the weekend Friday night enjoying dinner at this LOVERYLY place … mmmmmm my mouth just waters thinking of my DEILICIOUS dinner!!!  MUST. GO. BACK. SOON!!!!IMG_2922IMG_2910IMG_2912

IMG_2921

Then we went to check-in to our 2 bedroom suite at the Park City Hotel & were SWIFTLY upgraded to THIS:

IMG_2924

BOO-YA!!!!

It was such a nice place!!!  The beds were COMFY, the bathrooms were SPACIOUS, the chairs were so loungeable!  ….. We felt like QUEENS all weekend long in this place!!!IMG_2923IMG_2926IMG_2929IMG_2934IMG_2930

After getting situated we “SUITED-UP” & went SWIMMING!!  The pool was heated, so we had fun RACING back & forth, playing hands up stands up, dunking each other, & giggling our heads off!!!

IMG_2942IMG_2945

After swimming we got ready for bed & ate dessert, chatted, played a funny game of TRUTH or DARE, & watched a movie …. aka I got a cat nap during the movie!!!  {

The next morning I woke-up around 9:30am to THIS:IMG_2952IMG_2953

It was NEAR blissfulness to be able to SLEEP-in & then enjoy this BEAUTY as I ate breakfast, read MY book, & went for a morning run ….. AHHHHHHH it relaxes me just to THINK about that delightful morning!!!

We then got ready for the day:

IMG_2958

…… & headed to the Park City Outlets to SHOP OUR HEARTS OUT!

IMG_2960               

We’ve decided that this is a MUST repeat event!!!  It was fun to get away …. it was fun to relax …. & it was fun to be together as Sisters & Friends!!!!

Ahhhhh …. I can’t WAIT to do THIS again!!!

0 comments: