Monday, November 5, 2012

It’s my BIRTHDAY!!!

On My exact Birthday I had the present THIS Mommy could ask for …. NO SCHOOL!!!!!!  I got to keep all my lil kiddies home with me & enjoy a day with them!! I had a fun day planned & was excited for me & my kids!!!

We started off the morning with a GREAT visit from my Madre!!!  My kids LOVE it when she comes & I DO TOO!!!  We spent the morning visiting & lazily moving about ---- it was AWESEOME!

Next we had lunch & headed to the SYRACUSE FAMILY FUN CENTER …. & yes!! it was full of FUN!!!

We started off bowling …. Which my kids had a LOAD of fun at ….. for the first 5 frames & then they wanted to move along!  That can make for a REALLY LONG game of bowling when only Kye & I wanna bowl!!! :) Oh well, we still enjoyed it!  IMG_2763 IMG_2766 IMG_2774 IMG_2782IMG_2785 IMG_2787IMG_2790IMG_2793IMG_2796IMG_2798

IMG_2801

Then it was off to the bounce area …. they have changed this are since I was there last …. :( I was a little SADDENED by this!  They used to have wall-to-wall tramplines, but now they just have a dozen or so of “bouncey type” blow-up things JUST FOR THE KIDS ….. Bummer for me ….. they kids were THRILLED!!!  Oh well for me …. at least I had 2 hours of pure relaxation!!!IMG_2816

We then headed home & waited for Daddy to get home …… It was nice to relax & KNOW that dinner WASN’T my obligation this day!!! :)

We enjoyed yummy Cafe Rio & then headed BACK to the Family Fun Center, for more fun with Daddy!!!

We did Laser Tag first ----- I knew my kids would be FINE once we got in there & playing, but getting IN THERE would be the hard part!!  {Hence why I didn’t attempt this BY MYSELF!!}  Emma immediately started BAWLING that she didn’t wanna be shot at & was scared of how “dark” it was.  Zachary followed Emma’s lead & was crying too.  Kye was GUNG-HO to have a SHOOT GUN in his hands & was ready to do WHATEVER with it!!!IMG_2818IMG_2820IMG_2821

In the end …. Our kids LOVED it & we played it 3 different times that night!!!!  No, they probably didn’t TOTALLY understand the concept, but got to the point that they would go off on their own & “shoot” at their opponent ….. so fun to watch & experience with them!

IMG_2825

Then we did the MiNi golf …. this was something we attempted a couple of years ago & for those of you who were with us, you probably remember there was UTTER SCREAMING & FREAK-OUT mode with Emma …. this time it was her idea & she walked right in & took off “golfing” without us anywhere around her.  It was fun to teach our kids this concept & have they just take-off doing their own thing!

IMG_2827

IMG_2831IMG_2844

IMG_2838IMG_2848After 2 rounds of Mini golf & 3 rounds of laser tag they wanted Daddy to be able to bowl, so we did that ONE last time!  This time is was a lil better just because I had more hands to help & I could entertain the kids while it wasn’t their turn …. we  had a BLAST!!!!IMG_2906                 IMG_2867 IMG_2875 IMG_2883 IMG_2894

By the time we finished bowling it was 9:30 … LATER than LATE, but definently worth the fun family time!!!

We headed home where I was ADORNED with unexpected presents…… I got the weights I had wanted, 2 books to read …. that had just been mentioned about the day before, perfume that I LOVE, but had totally crossed off my list of getting!!!, Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes & bites to share & enjoy myself, yummy smelling lotion, an ADOREABLE necklace from my AWESEOME Twinster in the mail, $$$$ from my PARENTS, & many gifts from neighbors & friends ….. IMG_2907

….. I felt TOTALLY spoiled & LOVED!!!!  Thanks EVERYONE who was so kind to adorn me with such AWESEOME gifts!!!

& a BIG THANK YOU to my Hubby who I KNOW has been TOTALLY & completely consumed with work, but got off work EARLY, on my Birthday, to run around & get me all the gifts he had in mind for me ….. it meant the world to me!!!! 

I love him!!!

{He knows I’m a “gift” person & didn’t wanna disappoint me on my Birthday!!!}

My Birthdays just get BETTER & BETTER every year …. maybe this growing up thing isn’t TOO bad after all!!!

Here’s to a GREAT year of being 28!!!!! :)

0 comments: