Friday, November 16, 2012

Treehouse Museum

Zachary couldn't WAIT for this field trip!! It was just like his excitement for Christmas!!! {i wonder if this will be the year of waking up bright n' early on Christmas .... We've never had that with our kids!!}
He talked about it all week & I was so proud of Emma! Although she asked when we could go there as a family .... She also acted genuinely excited for Zach & Kye to get to go.
{yes, I took Kye along for the fun this time cause I knew I could handle him in this kid friendly place!!}
Zach talked about riding on the fire engine, playing with trains, milking the cow, & riding horses .... So we made sure to do all those things AND so much more!! It was such a fun day spent with my boys!!!
I'm so glad that on THAT day we were all feeling up to par to participate!!!



























0 comments: