Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Am Thankful ....

I am THANKFUL for so much!! I'm just gonna list a few...
-my handsomely, adorable, hard-working Hubby!
-for my 3 beautiful/handsome children!!!
-my Savior who understands all my aches, pains, & sadness!
-the Atonement through which I can receive forgiveness for all my short-comings!
-for my beautiful home that is warm & cozy!
-for SEASONS .... I love experiencing all 4!
-for a washing machine/dryer.... Boy do I despise laundry, but it'd be so much worse without the machines to do most of the work!
-for a healthy & strong body!
-for my families health!
-for my bros & sis!! {including ALL in-laws!}
-for my parents!!! {all 4 of them!}
-for my GOOD friends!! {good friends are the BEST!}
-for my calling of being with the children in my church..... I'm so blessed to listen & feel of their spirits!
-for my ability to be a women, a wife, & a mother.... Theses things can ALL be hard, but at the same time my greatest blessings!!!
-Food----oh boy, do I love it & I also love that I never have to send my kids to bed hungry!
-the Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, ---I'm thankful to KNOW that we still have modern revelation on the earth today!
-the Temple.... What a blessing it is to be able to partake in the sacred ordinances that bind families together!
-MY TESTIMONY..... I grew-up with strong parents who taught me well. I'm thankful that I have a strong testimony to get me through the yuck & muck of this world.... I wouldn't be where I am today without my strong belief in knowing what I KNOW!!!!
I have sooo many blessings! Too many to list, but these are a few. I'm so thankful to be able to reflect upon my greatest blessing during this time of year & then be able to focus on the Birth of our Savior right after!!!
Life is GOOD!
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!!
Now go enjoy some TURKEY!!!



















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you missed you are grateful for your adorable little sister that you miss so very much!!