Saturday, November 3, 2012

Random off-track events:

While Emma was off from school we did some fun things, but also aloud ourselves LAZY DAYZZ …. it was a PERRRRR-FECT time!!!

We Visited Dad at work & rode around in his random machines: IMG_2654

We visited Kennicott Copper Mine with My Mumsy …. it was fun, but my kids were in a NON-PICTURE taking mood …. ornery pants!!!

IMG_2683 

We went on one last Fall FHE Hike --- its so much fun to be up in the mountains, amongst FRESH AIR!!!

IMG_2688

AND …. We painted our NAILS so they were Halloween-ish!!!!IMG_2690 IMG_2691 IMG_2693

It’s always to much fun to have all my kids HOME with me ALL the time again!!!  3 weeks was a good amount of time to have a break, do some fun things & go back to school!  Em was READY & really I was ready for the schedule again ….. & the PEACE to resume in my home!!!

0 comments: