Saturday, November 24, 2012

THANKSGIVING

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!! We started the day off with a football game & bike ride for Daddy & a yummy breakfast of bacon, eggs, & homemade grape juice for me & the kids.
Then we started into the pie that I needed to make for Thanksgiving dinner .... Mmmmmmmm ---it was blueberry & being my 1st attempt at the Lattice top I was quite pleased with how it turned out.
Then I cuddled on the couch with Zach & Kye & watched part of the Parade ....once Al got home it was off for a run for me. I had planned to run 6, but I didn't think things through & it ended up being a lil but longer ....oh well, that means I could ENJOY all the food I wanted!
Then it was time to load up & make the drive to my brother Dave's house, who hosted this year, & enjoyed the FEASR!! It was soooo yummy with TONS of food that I just wanted to keep eating .....too bad you fill up so fast on Thanksgiving! :(
We cleaned-up & then had a delicious thanksgiving dessert bar .....mmmmmm!
After that clean-up some looked at adds, some played, we watched some Shrek video, & some slept. Al & I headed off with our kids to visit Al's parents & pick-up somethings they had for us.
It was a FABULOUS day!! It was WONDERFUL to spend it with my family ...we did miss my 2 sisters families who weren't there, but are so Thankful for them too!!!
After a lil hello .... I headed off with Dave, Char, & Mom. We did a lil Black Friday - Grey Thursday shopping. We had hit 2 stores ....got what we wanted & then they drove me home all by 10:30. Awhhh .... It was such a perfect day!!!





































0 comments: