Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Time is Here....

Our tree is up, our halls are decked, & boy are we excited for THIS time of year! {Although its hard to want it to come for me cause its always over WAY too quickly!! I just wish life could SLOW down!!}
It's fun to have kids so excited for all the festivities. I am looking forward to seeing their sweet faces light up with delight over all the fun I have planned! {I wanna "elf on the shelf soooo bad!! ....Must.Get.One.Soon!!} I'm also glad I have old enough kids that I can decorate the WHOLE tree & NOT have them touch the ornaments all day long..... So far it's been awesome.... 1st time in 6 YEARS!!! I'm so grateful that this year will not be like last year ....& I'll get to have my hubby IN TOWN for most of the month. {except next week, but I'll take it over last year being gone from Halloween-the end of January!!}
I'm grateful to be able to have sharing time this week, where I teach the young kids in church, & get to start out the month focusing on the Saviors birth. What a great reminder of what this holiday is REALLY about!! I hope I can pass the spiritual importance of this holiday season onto my kids this year..... That's my goal!
I hope you ENJOY your holiday season .... Cause I know we will!!!





0 comments: