Monday, November 12, 2012

Kye & I time ...

I am going to admit this even if it makes me sound like a non-loving Mommy ----
I LOVE & LOOK FORWARD TO MONDAY & WEDNESDAY MORNINGS!!!
Those are the mornings where I have 1 .... Yep ONE ... Child at home & it's heavenly!! It's the child who can self entertain & the lil boy who the minute everyone leaves says, "let's GO Mom!!" Yep, he LOVES to run errands & just be GOING!!! :)
It's fun to have time just Kye & I!!! {I know that is grammatically incorrect, but I think it sounds cute together, so thats the way I'll say it. :)}
So 1 week ago .... Yep it's hard to believe a week ago Utah looked so dreamy & fallish still .... I didn't have much planned for the day. After I dropped off some books at the library Kye spotted a park & asked excitedly .... "We go to a PARK Mom?" How could I resist? AND I'm glad I didn't !!! It was one of the funnest moments to the day!!!
I Love my lil Kye-Guy & all his personality & love of life!!! Thanks for the fun day at the park lil Boy!!!
{& the best part .... He came home & CRASHED after lunch while he was playing the Wii with Zachary}

0 comments: