Saturday, July 2, 2011

Syracuse Days Parade

Syracuse Days was last week.

Because of everything we had going on all week we didn't participate in the week activities,

but I knew I wanted to take my kids to the parade on Saturday.

Alan had a YM scout camp, so I prepared myself to do it ALL BY MYSELF!

It was FABULOUS!!!!

I got up early on Saturday & went & set our blankets out.

I then came home & got my kids fed, dressed, & ready for FUN!

We went a lil' early just so our blankets didn't get moved.

My kids were troopers & relaxed & enjoyed watching the cars ZOOM past us. Before we knew it, it was PARADE TIME!


& boy did they catch on F-A-S-T that if you wave they throw candy RIGHT at YOU!
We came home with 2 grocery sacks LOADED with candy!



& both Emma & Zachary were so willing to share with our Kye Guy.

What "SWEET" siblings!!! hehehe

I'm so glad I went!

My kids truely LOVED it, & it was such a fun time shared with them!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Are they going to share their candy with me?