Thursday, July 14, 2011

Silly Little Things ...

Alan's shift at work has been changed for the time being ... to working a LATE shift. Late as in 5pm-3am. At first I thought it would be wonderful to have him home during the day to enjoy the rest of SUMMER with us ... not so! He usually goes into the office about 2pm because he need to order things or meet with the bosses who all don't work past 5pm ... UGH! Needless to say, last week, the first week of him working this shift was AWFUL! This week he is off to Scout Camp, so we'll see if working a "LATE" shift gets any better next week!




I did not write to complain, so now onto the GOOD STUFF!


I took my kids to the park the other night ...


My older 2 are just OFF & BOUNCING the minute we get there.


As for Kye, he spends the first little bit on my lap, then he gets brave enough to make it to the sand, & then he's off & running.
I don't just get to sit & watch him though ... I get too nervous cause he's so little, so I go around with him & help him get up on things. Most of the time he had no PROBLEM finding his way DOWN a slide!


It's fun to watch him EXPLORE new things!


I LOVE that he ALWAYS goes down EVERY slide BACKWARDS! It just makes my heart SMILE to watch him turn himself around & S-L-I-D-E right down!



BUT ... Don't EVER leave a 19-month old alone with a garbage can in sight ... They will fill it up with EVERYTHING in sight! Silly, Silly!



Also, I absolutely LOVE when this BIG 3-year-old insists he can DO IT HIMSELF!



As you can see ... he STILL needs help & MOST of the time will allow me to help him a little bit!



About 2 weeks ago my husband brought me home a DREAM COME TRUE ...



STORAGE!!!!



Can you ever get enough storage containers??!!??



I KNOW I can't!!! I'm thrilled, but I think my husband is a little confused. I was so excited when he brought it home, but he doesn't understand why I haven't put it to good use. I try to explain that I'm busy with 3 kids & SUMMER, but I think he's disappointed by the fact that I haven't wipped these 50-60 containers into shape ... someday Lovey, someday!!!



I'm just THRILLED to have them all! & even better is they were FREEEEEEEEE!!!!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Both your boths are a bit "backwards" if you know what I mean:) By the way, wanna share?

Charisse said...

What fun storage! Alan should help you fill them. He would do at least as good of a job as helping you weed...

Oh, and just thought you would want to know that my word verification for this post is "spasms".