Saturday, July 9, 2011

-- Dinosaur Park --

Ever since I went on Emma's field trip to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden I have wanted to go back & take my boys. I KNEW Zachary would LoVe to see the Dino-s!


The other week, I had a neigbor offer me 4 free passes to the park ... SCORE!


We went the day after we got the passes!At first Zachary was a little nervous about the dinosaurs, but because Emma was ok with it, he was ok with it!


They loved having picture by EVERY single dino, which is RARE, but I loved it!WATCH OUT:


Dino-Bears are in the cave!We even got to meet the Flinstone's!We had a RIOT playing on all the park accesories, but I didn't get picture cause I was too busy PLAYING along with them!It was such a fun & simple day spent together!


I hope my kids always ENJOY doing things with their Mommy cause I LOVE having them around!!!









0 comments: