Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dear Willard,

You ARE so much fun!


Thank Goodness we can come to you & feel like we truely have a BEACH in UTAH!Summer just wouldn't feel like SUMMER if we couldn't spend some time at a beach.


We enjoy splashing in the warm water,Catching snakes --- ew I know ... it was just a garden/water snake, but Liz's boys LOVED that their Mommy was brave enough to catch it for them! Playing in the Sand is always a TREASURE!
Thank Goodness your only 45 minutes away, cause we are going to come back soon!




I PROMISE!!!

















Love, The Madsen's


(Yes, we had 10 children & 4 Mom's ... These are the days I LIVE for as a Stay-at-home-mom!)

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Next time you go let me know, we love that lake too and we were there Thursday. When you posted the event on FB I was so tempted, but we had gotten a little to much sun the day before.

Brent and Anne said...

How fun! I've never been there but your post makes me want to go! PS: Your kids are adorable!