Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ADVENTURE Time!!!

So a couple of weeks ago, while Alan was at Scout Camp, Mommy & I planned some CRAZY, but TOTALLY fun adventures!!! My Aunt Naomi lives up by Logan. Close by her home are some wonderful factories that you can buy 2nds from.

What are SECONDS you ask??

Well, they are products that are still edible, but not perfectly produced ... so they are

CHEAP, CHEAP, CHEAP!!!

Soooooo, we had our "DIRECTIONS",

Loaded up the kids,& headed off for our "ADVENTURES!!"

My kids were excited to have Grandma with us & were excited for ADVENTURES,

BUT I don't think they REALLY new what it meant ... hehehe :)

Oh well, we still had LOTS of fun!!!!

First it was the Fat Boy factory ... Where we bought ICE CREAM SANDWICHES ...YUMMMMM!

Then it was to the Pepperidge Farm Factory where we bought YUMM-O Goldfish, cookies, & frozen bread.

Yes, we bought sooooo much that we had a tricky time fitting it all!!

{hehehe, that's part of the FUN though!!}

My kids thought that Grandma & I were crazy cause we just LAUGHED our heads off & they didn't understand WHY??!!??!!! :)Then we went & visited Naomi, Brianna, & Lucy.

We went to lunch, visited, & then set-off for HOME!

{I'm BUGGED that I forgot to take pictures of that part of our excursions!! :(}

Once we got back to my house we realized that Mommy's Ice Cream Sandwiches were MELTING too fast to save them, so just as crazy as we are, she jumped in her car & drove the 40minutes home & then came straight back to my house cause she was SLEEPING OVER ... SILLY US!!!!

Then we headed to a "FAMOUS" joint in Roy called Burger Barn.

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM!!!!
The FOOD was DIVINE!!
I have been back there twice since this time!!
Worth EVERY penny fo-sure!!!!!

Although it was quite the CRAZY day in the car these 3 did FABULOUS!!!!









Here's hoping there are MANY more CAR ADVENTURES!!!!!

:)

1 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

Okay, how ridiculous is it that I just saw the pictures of the fry sauce and wanted to cry because I miss it SO much? Hahaha! .... Love the adventures and pictures!