Tuesday, July 12, 2011

4th ...

(I always *think* "oh, I'll only post 4-5 picture for this post & make it quick" ... WELL, once I start looking through ALL my pics I realize I can't leave this one, or this one out & then things get WA---AY outta hand, so sorry. my blog posts are USUALLY picture OVERLOAD!!!)




ANYWAYS ---


Onto the 4th ---


It was a WEEKEND of fun!


Starting with SPARKLERS!


This was Kye's 1st experience!


Sorry Gavin, that you touched Emma's & got BURNED!On the 4th we ran races in Murray ---Yep, EVERYONE, but Kye!


Won't it be F-U-N when we can ALL do it together!Yes, Zachary just POSED like this, NO prepping/coaching involved!


(He just loves his sister!!)


I'm glad my kids enjoy running because Al & I do!Then it was off to G & G Fergy's for a YUMM-O breakfast of Sausage, Juice, Fruit & Blueberry Pancakes. We got little Barbies & Guys to play with in the pool ... Yes, my kids LOVED them!We got DELICIOUS treats to share with ALL!We got to hang-out with our CRAZY Aunts & Uncles who would do ANYTHING to stay dry!!We squeezed in a game of Ultimate Frisbee ---


I haven't played since, ummm ... , Maybe 9th grade, but I didn't show a bit --- hehehe!!Some us got some well deserved naps in ...Then it was off to "watch" for fireworks!Yes, Uncle Dennis got in some good wrestlingWe got to see SOME fireworks, but not neccessarily the ones we wanted ...


Oh well, it's fun to spend the 4th with FAMILY!
















0 comments: