Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Syracuse Fireworks

After Parading all Day we had a "relaxful" rest of the day.

Well, at least the KIDS did!

I waited for Al to get home & then ran to a bridal shower down by my Mom's.

Then I ran straight back home to fix dinner, clean-up, go grocery shopping with the fam, & watch fireworks.

We had a late night shopping trip with EVERYONE!

Yes, we were one of the irresponsible parents who had all 3 of their young children out at almost 9:00pm.

{I always look at those parents & think ... R U CrAzY?!?!?? & yes, that day I was!)
Then we hurried home, got tired Kye in bed & got set-up on the roof for some F-U-N!!!





It's so nice that we can watch them from our roof!

It makes it so we CAN put the tired ones to bed & just ENJOY the night!

It also makes it so their is no CHAOS with too many people in one place!

It also makes getting home & into bed quite easy!!!

----

My kids, especially Zachary, ask daily if we can watch fireworks on the roof tonight ... hehehe ...

I tell them Yes, in a year from now, we'll do that AGAIN!

I LOVE FIREWORKS!!

{just ask Alfie!!! :)}

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we could watch fire works from our roof!!