Thursday, June 30, 2011

--- HAIR ---

I really do LOVE getting my hair done!

It's relaxing to have someone play with my hair, plus it's away from kids which it always a nice break! I LOVE my hair dresser cause if I don't know exactly what I want, I totally trust her to do a good job & make me look good.

I totally trust her!

Yesterday I went & got my hair done ... this is how the conversation went:

Her: "So whatcha thinkin'?"

Me: "I want more red in my hair than blonde, but I still want blonde too. So red & blonde is what I'm gonig for."

Her: as she lookin' through her colors, "so do you want a brownish red?"

me: "No, I want it to be more of a true red."

her: "ok"

She colored my hair, put me under the dryer, washed it out, cut it, blowed it dry, & styled it.

She then turned me around to the mirror & I hope my face was too SHOCKING!

I totally wasn't what I had in mind!

I was thinking Strawberry-Blonde & to say the least ...

IT ISN'T!!!!




It bugs me cause I really had a totally different look in mind ... UGH!

Especially because I thought I explained myself really well ... did I not??!!??

Anyways, I don't need everyone to tell me how much they LOVE it, I just needed to VENT!

So here's to being a BRUNETTE for the next 8-12 weeks!

Hair does GROW, Hair does GROW!

That's what I've told myself every time I've looked in the mirror since yesterday!!!

{BTW --- This is the DARKEST I've EVER been in my whole life ... SHOCKING to say the least!}Just think ... it COULD be worse!I could have ORANGE or PINK hair, or she could've totally BOTCHED up the cut & I could have a MULLET.

Luckily, I DON'T have either of those 2 scenarios ... just not the STRAWBERRY-BLONDE I was going for.

--- Hmmmm ---

6 comments:

Charisse said...

I hate when it comes out NOT what you envisioned. You feel like you just threw money away! Sorry you don't like it. :(

Jamie Lamb said...

Coloring hair can be tricky sometimes. You will get used to it and yes hair does grow. Maybe you will like it better in a few weeks. If not you can always change it.

The Jones Family said...

I hate when that happens, so so sorry!! It does look cute though, and I'm being honest!!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel! I've had the Mullet before and the super dark before. And now currently I have the too short look!! So I know how you feel! But I think you look super hot anyway:)

Unknown said...

Oh, that's frustrating! I actually think it looks great! But...if you are not happy, and you feel like you explained yourself clearly, I would just call her and explain that you did not want it to be dark at all and I'm sure she can at least put in some more blond highlights for you. If she's really a professional, she won't even question it. Good luck! {and I'm not lying when I say I think it looks cute, either. ;)}

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I like it! It matches your eyes. Does Alan like it any better?