Thursday, July 28, 2011

I AM a WILLARD addict!!!

I will admit that I have a problem ... I LOVE Willard Bay problem!!!


I know I have already BLOGGED about this GLORIOUS place, but lucky for you I combined 3 trips for this post & still will have 2 more post about this place to come!!!


The minute I LEAVE, I try to figure out the next time I can go!!!


TOTALLY ADDCITED!!!! & HAPPY ABOUT IT!!!!!




I love that we get there ASAP in the morning, which is ALWAYS before lunch, & everytime we leave it's LATER than the time before!


The last AWESOME sunny day we spent there we were there for 7 HOURS & my kids were still begging me to stay LONGER! They love both the WATER & the SAND!& of course the snacks help life be a little happier too!!!!It always is a day without naps & lots of sun, so it leads to this ---


A quiet/peaceful drive home & EARLY-to-BED!!!

Ahhhhh ....

0 comments: