Friday, June 3, 2011

Pre-School Graduation

I cannot believe that it has been long enough for me to be writing about this!!! On the first day of pre-school I had a hard time dropping my lil girl off ... now she is GRADUATING!!!! Time truely FLIES right by, especially when it comes to things with your kids!!!

The program they did was VERY cute ... Emma sang her HEART out!Then they got their "DIPLOMAS" with their CUTE hats on!Here is Miss Tammy & Emma

We have LOVED Miss Tammy as a TEACHER!

She truely is a REMARKABLE lady to be able to handle all those kids with such a soft spoken voice!!!

Here's Zachary giving Emma her graduation flowers ...He was SOOOOO excited to give them to her, he was such a good lil helper picking them out!

Here's our little family ...

My my ... my kids are GROWING fast!Dave and Grandma Fergy came to the Graduation too!
Grandma was sweet enough to bring balloons & a cute book on letter/words for Emma to practice with this summer ... SHE LOVES "WORKING" in it!

Someday Zachary wants to be a "Congraduate" too!

{don't ask me WHY??!!! he says it that way!}
Afterwards, Daddy had to go to YM & we got the special treat to have Grandma Fergy & Davey come visit for a while. Davey was the REAL sport for going on a walk with all 3 kids!!!

{Notice Kye & Emma waving to us ... so PRECIOUS!}

Emma we are so PROUD of you!!

You have LOVED pre-school & now ask me EVERY day if tomorrow is Kindgarten!

You are my SOCIAL BUTTERFLY, & I wouldn't want it any other way!!!

CONGRATS GRAD!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Congratulations Emma!! (I almost typed "congratuation" and now I can't stop saying it that way in my head. Thanks a lot Zach!) Oh, and aren't the mini graduation caps the best?!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Congratuations Emma:)I can't even imagine Zachary in preschool.