Tuesday, June 28, 2011

R-A-G-N-A-R

WB --- 2011Noody Blipples & Chanal Affin

Was our team name ... if your a runner you'll understand!

Now to meet the jokster/prankster of OUR neighborhood.

He decided to run on our team this year & boy was he a riot!!!

Presenting: None other than

PHIL VAN DYJKHe was in the other vehicle from us, so we only got to see him at major exchanges.

But it was fun to see him!

Our vehicle started running around Noon on Friday for our first legs:We got done about 3:30pm & had time to "REST & SLEEP", along with being able to see our

AWESOME VOLUNTEERS!!!!Yes, Alan & I are the ones who saved our team from having to spend an extra $360.00 to pay for the volunteers ... WOOT WOOT!!

{yes, I just tooted my own horn!}

After a few hours it was up & adam to get ready for our NIGHT RUNS!BOY, running in the NIGHTIME FUN!!!!

I'm SERIOUS!!!!

Then we were able to crash about 3am until 7am ...

Ahhhh, so RESTFUL!

Now for the final LEG of the RACE ...Yes, we had ONE team member who was HILARIOUS!

Everytime it was HIS turn to run we had to rumage through the entire vehicle to find all his belongings ... most of the time he had to run without some "key" thing because we couldn't find it.

His nickname was "SCATTERED BELONGINGS" & we had a lot of good laughs at his expense ... heheheThis year we even got the unique experice of "PLAYING" in the snow!YAHOO!!!

We FINISHED!!!!This was such a FUN year!



I just LOVE running these Relay Races!

I think it's the reason I RUN!


Although you may feel like THIS:

For a few days after ... IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I'm not a runner, but I totally know what your team name means. I'm so smart!

Michelle said...

If you're a GIMP and can't run, you can still be a part of Ragnar...you can VOLUNTEER and YELL at all of the runners!!! Thanks for all the fun.