Wednesday, June 8, 2011

**FIRE**

We had our FIRST "bon"fire of the season a couple Fridays ago. It's always something I look forward to just as much as my kids! I LOVE sitting around a fire, eating Mall-os, enjoying each other, & keeping warm by open flames!!

We had the true firemaster on hand to create the PERFECT "bon"fire.

{yes, we taught our kids that word & every night they ask for one!! hehehe}The kids were MORE than ready to have smore's & "Mishell-os"!!!But we did have a few FITS thrown because we had to wait for the bonfire to burn down ...But alas it was time to cook the Mall-os!& then we got to ENJOY a few Yummy SMORES!Kye LOVED standing close by the fire with his Daddy ... I was a WRECK about this, but Daddy assured me it would be JUST FINE!
We had MORE than Happy Kids at the end of the night!

We are excited to have MANY more of these this SUMMER!!!!!

0 comments: