Tuesday, June 14, 2011

18 months!

WOWSIE!!!

I CANNOT blieve this little guy is 18 MONTHS!!!

It's crazy that his time went faster than either of my other 2!!!

2 weeks ago he went to nursery & never looked back.

Zachary is in nursery & until the last month has CRIED every day going in.

I was expecting a little tears from Kye, but nope he ran right in.

I'm glad, but I BAWLED!!! Not sure why?!?!?? But I was really sad that he is old enough to be in there ... he's my BABY!!!

This Sunday, his 2nd week in nursery, he ran right in ... turned around & slammed the doors in our faces. Yep, he pretty much doesn't need us!!!!

I guess after a MAJOR crier, it is kinda NICE!!!

------

I just wanted to throw in pics of that Sunday of my other CUTIES!

I tried to get one off all 3, BUT with a 18month old & a 3 & 5 year old it WASN'T going to happen AT ALL!!! :)





Sundays are quite a BREEZE with only fighting kids for an HOUR!!!

Ahhh, it's nice to get my spiritual UPLIFT again!!

3 comments:

Focused Burn said...

Growing up must feel like it gets faster with each child. Bailey is our last....and all I can think to say is that I'm sad that she is growing up so fast. Makes me "almost" want to have another. ;) Love the blog! SO Cute!

Charisse said...

I was so sad the day Jared went to nursery. Partly because I don't want him to be so old, and partly because he didn't need me anymore. :(. On another note, Zach is pretty much the most awesome picture taker ever!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Nope, he doesn't need you. Also, Emma's hair is adorable. She SO wants to be like her favorite Aunt Ashley:)