Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feed the ...

DUCKS!

My kids LOVE this activity, so after the morning fun on Memorial Day we had naps & then headed to the Duck Pond to feed them!The ducks were STARVING, so it was fun to feed them!


My kids are at fun ages!

{every ages are fun for different reasons!}

I just love capturing their personalities!

Funny Story:

This is the same place as our races earlier that morning.

Zachary saw a Mom pushing a stroller running along the trail that goes around the pond & yells at the TOP of his LUNGS, "GO RUNNER!!!!"

The Mom Runner heard & got a good chuckle out of the cheer.

----

I'm so glad that my kids think I am fun to hang-out with!


I always thought my Mom was fun to hang-out with, so I have HOPES that my kids will TOO!!!!
{Daddy was out for a bike ride, that's why he is NOT pictured in this adventure}