Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shenanagins ...

We have been up to ALOT lately & I don't wanna do a post on each thing because I am enjoying my LAZY SUMMER DAYS!!!! :)


Luis, we hope you enjoyed National Donut Day like we DID!!!!YUMMMM ... donuts make us ALL happy!!!


We also got to use our BRAND NEW pool last Saturday.


Yes, it wasn't THAT warm, but WARM enough to play in our swimsuits!We have LOVED eating EVERY meal outdoors!


I love the CLEAN-UP or the LACK thereof!!! :) My older 2 have LOVED playing on Mom & Dad's phones!

Today "we" baked some Banana Bread & now we are ENJOYING it!The "we" baking went a lot like this ...I baked & they played!

That makes baking a little easier anyways ... RIGHT?!?!!!



I also have gotten to do a couple of shirt re-models ...



This is a sneak peak ... maybe someday I will post the finished product!!! :)


It's been fun to enjoy time OUTSIDE!!!


I LOVE SUMMERTIME!


Especially with my KIDD-O's LOVING every moment of it!

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I said to Luis, "Guess what? Today is national donut day..." No reply. I said, "Don't you want to go to Krispy Kreme?" He confessed he had already eaten a donut at work and didn't feel like going for more. WHAT??? Yours looked yummy though.

The Suchers said...

I totally went and bought doughnuts after this post!!!