Saturday, May 28, 2011

3-Years-Old!!!

In some ways it's hard to believe that Zachary is 3-years-old, but in others I can't believe he is JUST 3!!! The 4 cousins that were born around the same time as him all turned 3, six or more months ago, plus he is just a BIG kid! He hangs out with 4-5 year olds in our neighborhood & just seems older to me. BUT whenever I get to snuggle with him because he's hurt it helps me remember that he's just BARELY turning 3!!! & boy am I GLAD!!!!

He got to open Grandma & Grandpa Fergy's present right after waking up!

(I love that he is such a SLEEPER-INNER!!!)He was totally excited that he got a puzzle book & a rain coat & umbrella JUST LIKE EMMA did!!!He also got MANY phone calls from sweet cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, & Daddy, but he really didn't have a desire to talk very long to ANYONE!

(THANKS for all the calls! He loves you ALL even though he didn't wanna talk much!!!)After getting ready for the day we went outside to PLAY & even got a mild drizzling so my kids LOVED playing with their RAIN GEAR!For all the meals he got to pick what he wanted:

Breakfast was cold cereal

Lunch was Bagels w/ blueberry cream cheese, Yougurt with Strawberries in it, & gold fish

Dinner was of course PIZZA!Daddy brought home BALLOONS & PIZZA!

& boy were they LOVED!!!After dinner it was FINALLY time for presents!He has LOVED his new Bat Cave to play with!& LOVED having a WIGGLE CAR to ride OUTSIDE!!!

(all the neighbor boys & his sister are JEALOUS of it!!! hehehe)Then we had our annual wrapping paper war with Daddy!!!

Emma asked me Why I don't have wrapping paper wars?? I said that I was just not as FUN as Daddy. To which she replied, "Then BE MORE FUN!!"

I guess I'll work on THAT!!!


Then Zachary shared his toys with his siblings & we got some good play time in.----

Now for the annual TRAGEDY!

Once again a Birthday Cake DISASTER!!!!But it had SPIDERMAN on it, so I guess it was LOVED by the person that mattered the MOST!Although the CAKE part of it was mainly just played IN & not really EATEN!!!!Zachary Dachary Doo I hope you know I LOVE YOU!!!!I hope your day was filled with WONDERFULNESS & that you know how much we LOVE having you in our family!

Thanks for being such a sweet kid!

You always want to be Mommy's & Daddy's BIG helper & I'll speak for both of us ... WE LOVE HAVING YOU BY OUR SIDE!

You are so full of energy!

The first thing you ask EVERY morning is if you can go outside & play, which I LOVE being able to say YES to!!!

You always want to hold your baby Chickie!

Your poutty/sad face tends to break your Mommy's heart!!! (yes, you do have ME wrapped around your little finger!)

Your personality can be suprisingly shy at times, but most of the time you just EXPLODE with excitement!

You LOVE mean guys, to which I'm not sure why??!!!!

Spiderman is your FAVORITE!!!

For the most part you & Emma play nicely together & you just adore being around her!

I love that you are so very kind to Kye as well, always looking out for what it BEST for him!

I love that randomly you'll say, "I don't want you to be LOST, Mommy!" or "Mommy, I LOVE you!" It melts my heart!!!

Thanks for being my little Buddy!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Charisse said...

First of all, I love the picture of Zach on his wiggle car with Kye randomly standing there! Zach looks so thrilled! I also love love love the picture of Zach and Emma in their rain stuff! Like you should seriously blow it up and hang it in their room! Aso, when Zach was here this week and we were choosing movies, he didn't want to watch whatever Emma picked out because it had bad guys in it! Funny since he is such a bad guy lover!! Happy birthday cute Zachary!!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Yummy cake:) Yes, you better work on being more fun!

Anna said...

Oh man! I am SO jealous of that wiggle car... I may or may not have been spotted multiple times riding on one of those things (with my two oldest kids each on one too) at k-mart. Just another awesome mother child outing----people probably think I'm crazy! But those things are THE coolest...can't resist testing them out at the store.

Happy happy birthday to your cute little man!