Friday, June 17, 2011

Wheeler Farm ...

Last Friday we headed down to WHEELER FARM ...

... My kids had NO IDEA what that meant, but FARMS & us go hand-in-hand, so my kids were EXCITED!

You can't really tell in this picture, but Kye danced almost the WHOLE 40minute drive, bottle in hand, with the CUTEST grins & moves EVA!!!!Zachary was in LOVE with the tractors ... OF COURSE!

I just LOVE the lil' boy in him!First we had to try & find the Rabbits in their cages. They were hiding from the sun & Zachary wanted to play hide & seek with them, luckily Emma explained that Rabbits don't know how to play hide n' seek with us ... they don't even know how to count!The goats were a hit!

I think my kids liked that they could really get up CLOSE & personal with them!Emma LOOKED the entire time for a PINK PIG ... that's the one animal she REALLY wanted to see. Well, we only got to see a brown pig & she wasn't even gonna stop to see a BROWN PIG!Since we're the CHICKEN FARMERS we had to get a family pic by the CHICKENS.

Yes, my kids stood here & watched them for quite sometime, just like they do at our house.Then we got to play in the "treehouses".




All-in-all it was a FUN, FREE outing with my Kidd-o's!

We just LOVE Summertime!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I love Zachary's tractor face...so cute! Also, We watched Snow White last night and I think certain Dopey characteristics remind me of Kye. I'm not being mean! Just watch.