Tuesday, October 4, 2011

To Grandmother's House we go ... Part 2

Friday was a day to just Hang-Out & enjoy ourselves!


It started out a COLD day, which I was sort of prepared for ...


I remebered LONG pants for Emma & Zachary, but I guess I never made it to Kye's room to retrieve his long pants ... BUMMER!


But we made it through the day until Daddy came to the rescue & brought up the forgotten pants for us!!! :)


We spent a lot of the morning inside reading, playing, & coloring


{i'm not kidding when I say that Emma spent the WHOLE weekend coloring away! any chnce she got she was coloring her heart out!!!}We were ALL so excited when Daddy got there!!


{we were also excited to see Uncle Davey & Grandpa!}That night it was fun to 'chill-ax as a FAMILY!But I did feel a little guilty as Grandma & Mom plowed away bottleling peaches ...... they REFUSED to let me help & told me there was "no room for me!!" :(We bundled up & spent the night outdoors ...Dad made a magnificent fire & we cooked our tin foil dinners ... yummmmm!& then we got to have s'mores & starbursts --- YUMM-O!It was such a WONDERFUL time!


Night-Night ya'll!!!

0 comments: