Thursday, October 6, 2011

SISTERS!!!!

A couple weeks ago I had the PLEASURE of having 2 GNO in 1 WEEK!!! Lucky Girl ... I'd say so!!!! The other LUCKY part was that both GNO were with my SISTERS!!!!

Needless to say it was a WONDERFUL week!!!

The first GNO was with The MADSEN SISTERS!!! ...

We had a CRAFT night!!

I cut vinyl out of my CRICUT & the girlies had fun making wooden signs.

I'm SOOOOO glad that I finally made the plunge into cutting vinyl on my cricut. It's been SOOOO much fun to do & now I know that I can do it & know where I can get CHEAP vinyl CLOSE-BY!!!

Here are the finished products:

Yes, Shelli finished 2!!!!Laureen was there too, but didn't do her project since I had waaa-aay over shot what she was thinking ... SORRY!!!

I didn't do anything that night, but I did do my PANTRY door that I blogged about before

& I also had my kids help me make "FRANKY" for our front door!!!

We love our "FRANKY"!!!!!!

The next GNO was with the FERGY SISTERS! ...

We got together for the General Women's Conference.

First we went to Kneader's ... a place I had NEVER been, but I am IN LOVE with!!!

I can't wait to go back!!!Then we headed to Megan's "Home" & WATCHED the Women's Conference on T.V.

YES, we did watch it while we enjoyed lounging on couches in COMFY clothes ... NOT DRESSES!!!

{it's the BEST tradition we have!}Then we exchanged some of our favorite things that were only a $1!!!Jennie gave us the lil' cutting boards

I gave the HALLOWEEN hand sanitizer

Charisses gave the LOVELY wash clothes

Mom gave the Lotion

Megan gave the finger nail polish

{just for your info: Megan gave out the KY ... yes it was funny!!!}

It was such a FUN, FUN idea!!!!!!

I LOVE EVERYTHING I GOT!

Thanks Sistas!!!

Then we headed off for DESSERT ... YUMM-O!!!

Mom & Megie got Coldstone

We ate our cupcakes & ice cream together outside Coldstone & visited

---------

Both the GNO were simple, but BLASTS!!!

I love BOTH of my FAMILIES!!

I'm such a LUCKY girl to have such AMAZING people to hang-out with!

{we missed you Ash & Julie!!!!! I have gifts for BOTH OF YOU!!!}

3 comments:

The Suchers said...

Pretty sure you need to be in charge of the craft at our next girls night! cute stuff!

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Yeah you BETTER have gifts for me! Especially the KY:) I was wondering who gave that out.

Jason and Audrey said...

that was fun!