Thursday, October 27, 2011

*** Witch's Day Out ***

I put up my Halloween Decorations REALLY early this year for 2 reasons:

#1. Because it was September & I still hadn't put away my 4th of July decor --- utter LAZINESS on my part!

#2. Because I UTTERLY LOVE Halloween & wanted to truely ENJOY the decorations I had!

So as my decorations went up the week AFTER Labor Day my kids were utterly EXSTATIC to do all the F-U-N Halloween 'things' we do every year. That meant for OVER a MONTH I got asked, whined, & cried to on a DAILY basis about when we were going to see the witches {from Emma} & when we were going to go ride on the tractor {from Zach}. Luckily Kye doesn't really remember last year so I didn't have to LOOSE my mind from the constant WHINNING!

But enjoying my DECOR for an extra MONTH was WELL-WORTH it & I want to put them up that early next year too!!! :)

So to suffice one of the Daily Whining Episodes we finally found a time to "GO SEE THE WITCHES" & we did enjoy ourselves with Grandma Fergy & Aunt Megie!

We started out with a lovely picnic ...& then it was onto the WITCHES!!!We had to take a picture by THIS witch to show Daddy since he is the BICYCLE WITCH at our house ... {my kids call him that every once in a while & I can't say that I don't crack up laughing EVERY time I hear it out of their mouths!! hehehe}Oh, we had so much fun with this CUTE gange!Now, let me take a little trip down MEMORY Lane ... just for a mintue!

This was Zachary's first year coming to see the witches.Oh I just love that little bundle of fatness that he was!

Now you will notice a few things different from then & NOW ... it was obviously COLDER since he had a sweater & a beanie for his fat little bald head, he wasn't able to quite sit up because of his ROUNDNESS shape {being only 5mo. old}, & he was CHUBBY! {YES, I sort of miss that ball of CHUB!}

Now what look what he has become!!!A handsome little 3 year old BOY!

Gosh, he's a STUD!!!!

Yes, we have to have a "sister's" shot of THIS every year!

{someday we'll all make it back into this picture!!}& Emma my little poser LOVED to POSE by EVERY SINGLE WITCH!!

{all by herself!!!!!}I kissed a frog to find my prince, but no luck here!!Here's my 2 little witches posing as witches since the witches were ABSENT!It was such a FUN day!

H-O-T, but oh so fun!!!Thanks KIDS for letting me hang-out with you & enjoy the WTICHEY-ness!!!

& here are the 2 FASHIONISTAS & their STYLIN' shoes...
Yes, Emma loves her sparkle shoes even more now that she know STYLISH Aunt Megie has a pair!
{Cackle, Cackle!}

1 comments:

Anna said...

OH i miss that place!