Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh Kidd-o's!!!

My Kidd-o's are so unpredictable ... just like most kids are!!!

We have had MANY funny moments lately & just a few I have caught on camera.

This first one is HARD for me to show you ... But here we go!

If I happen to NOT sweep the floor after snack time SOMEONE seems to help me out:{PLEASE don't judge me by my dirty floor ... YES, it's even MESSIER right now cause I haven't swept after lunch! ... UGH!!!!!! I hate the never ending FLOOR MESS!}

Let's move on ...

One day I asked my kids to clean up their room ... I didn't want ONE thing on the floor!

SOOOO, they got CREATIVE & I had a GOOD laugh!

{this was EMMA'S invention!}

Zachary tries to convince me he is sleeping the morning away.

I'll sometimes realize that I haven't heard him in a while & out of habit I start calling for him

He ends up replying, "I'm in here SLEEPING!"



It's always so commical to have these 3 around!

I love the suprises MOST of the time! :)

Life is GOOD!!!

Hope you had at least ONE good chuckle!

3 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

So funny! Maybe I'll follow Emma's lead and stuff all my animals between the bed and the wall:)

Jamie Lamb said...

Kids are great!

Jason and Audrey said...

i love the stuffed animal idea! your kids are darling. loved seeing them yesterday. Grant said he had the funnest playing with Zachary. :)