Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy, Busy ... L-A-Z-Y!

So life has seemed BUSY, & I haven't wanted to sit downstairs on the computer when I can do it all on my phone in my BED! Oh I LOVE my bed!!!!

So I haven't been blogging lately, but I do have STUFF to blog about!

---------------------

We had our Medico cousin's sleepover for a night the beginning of October.

It was a BUSY, BLASTFULLY, FUN weekend!

I felt like I spent the whole weekend cooking, cleaning-up, & taking care of kids ... I have NO IDEA how my Mom did 7 kids & got ANYTHING done!!!I FINALLY after 6 years of having kids convinced Alan to CLIP my kids nails!!!

Ahhhhh ... that is something I HATE doing once a week!

It was nice to not have to do it ... at least for 1 week!!!!We made Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats ... YUMM-O!We also made Halloween Confetti Cupcakes & decorated them to our hearts content!I finished up my canning by making some yumm-o jamm-o with my Mumsy Wumsy!Yep, we went a little over-board, but it was so much FUN!We made muffin tim omlettes that were absolutely D-I-V-I-N-E!


My kids LOVED putting their own toppings in!

& they CHOWED them down like nothing else!!!& we have been reading A LOT!

Emma is learning to read really well & it's so much fun to have her so excited about all her progress!I love that all my kids like to read at some point in the day!

------------------------

I have much more to BLOG about & I WILL commit myself to blog at LEAST one other time this week!!!

Ahhhhh --- I HAVE to get caught up before Halloween!

Hubby is outta town for the week, so I think there will plenty of late night time to blog, now that Halloween Costumes are COMPLETE!!!!
Turst me: I WILL BLOG SOON!

2 comments:

SuZaNNe said...

You are such a fun mom! And I have to laugh because Greg has still never clipped our kids nails :) ... Also, your hair is gorgeous!

Brent and Anne said...

You are crazy busy but it looks like fun! I am quite impressed with your canning abilities. And, I totally love your Halloween quilt on the couch!