Thursday, May 5, 2011

She's 5!!!!!

We started out the day with Emma's FAVORITE breakfast ...

... oatmeal & pink milk!The day progressed on & we were LUCKY enough to have many people call & wish Emma,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

{this was actually the 1st year I didn't have to coax her into talking to everyone! She loved talking to them & was sad to miss a couple phone calls}Then we went to meet Daddy for lunch ... it was fun, but it was REALLY windy!

Then Daddy surprised Mommy with an Iphone, so we went & picked it up.

My kids had a GLOURIOUS time playing with the Iphones that were on display

... They are so smart to be able to figure them out, I still have TROUBLE!!!Then we headed to Grandma's ...

Where Emma received her first gifts of the day ...The gifts are LOVED & it was so much fun to spend sometime with Grandma!!!

Then it was off to home to continue the celebration ...

We did puzzles while we waited for Pizza to come.Daddy brought home the pizza & a SPECIAL surprise of BALLOONS!!!!After dinner it was time for PRESENTS!

YIPPITY-SKIPPITY!Then we had a wrapping paper WAR with Daddy!

{Daddy's always make life soo much more fun!}------

I'm almost too EMBARASSED to post about the next thing we did!

It's tragic!

I am NOT a cake maker!

I have done it & every time I do it, it's SPECIAL!!!!

Everyone told me that this was an EASY-PEASY cake & no-fail!

Well, I FAILED ... to say the LEAST!But as you can see ... Emma was THRILLED!!!!!I guess that's ALL that really matters ... my 5 year old LOVED her Rapunzel cake!!It was time to DIG-IN to the goodness & enjoy the night playing with all our NEW toys!Emma was such a sweet sister all day!

The whole time she was opening her presents she just kept telling Zachary,

"These presents are shareable, DON'T worry! They are for ALL of us!"

It was so sweet to listen to her!

-----

I love Emma to pieces!

I don't know what I would do without her being my BUDDY!!!

I'm so thankful that HF blessed me with my PRINCESS 1st!

She is so responsible!

She LOVES to read ... especially the scriptures!

She LOVES to be social, & always wants a friend over ...{i know this is pay-back cause I was EXACTLY the same way!}

She LOVES to learn & go to Pre-school, I know having schoold EVERYDAY is going to be WONDERFUL in her eyes!

She LOVES to play with her brothers!

She is such a good helper so me!

She is very sensitive to others & wants EVERYONE to get along & be HAPPY!

Although she has quite the SASS, it's a personality trait that makes her HER!

She is my {S}weet {P}rincess who changes her clothes into dress-ups AT LEAST once a day!

She is ALL girl & I wouldn't want it ANY other WAY!

I LOVE HER!!!!

2 comments:

Charisse said...

Happy Birthday cute little Emma! (I made that "doll" cake once too and also thought it was NOT as easy as everyone said.)

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Is the cake supposed to be her skirt? You missed my a couple of inches:) Still...kids could care less.