Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Day

Easter is such a marvelous holiday! I love that is represents our Saviour & his resurection. It was fun this year to have Emma who LOVED the story & totally grasped it & Zachary who asked MANY questions about it. It was fun to focus on the the TRUE MEANING with our Family!


As for the BLESSED Easter pictures in their CUTE new Duds ...


Well it was a little LESS than PERFECT, but FULL of PERSONALITY which made it FUU--UN!Church was WONDERFUL!!!


Emma sang with the primary & it was so exciting to see how EXCITING she was to sing!


She also sang ALL the words, which made me PROUD!


I also sang, & it's been a WHILE since I have really sang in a small group.


I LOVED IT! I have REALLY missed SINGING!


The Talks in Sacrament were WONDERFUL!!! Then I headed home with our runny nosed boys, so I taught Zach a little nursery lesson & then he helped me with our Easter Dinner.


After Emma & Daddy got home we ALL crashed & had a good SUNDAY nap!Then we enjoyed a little dinner together ...After dinner we enjoyed a walk around the neighborhood & then we went and drove the route to the B-I-G race I have in a couple weeks {more to come on that LATER}!!!


These 2 kidd-o's LOVE their new rain boots!I LOVE their cute little feet in them ...


they look VERY good lookin' with shorts too!!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I love love LOVE the cute outfits Zach & Kye are wearing! Also, what is your dinner supposed to be? A bunny? Hey kids, let's eat the easter bunner shall we:)

Charisse said...

I love Zach's pouty face! It wouldn't be a genuine Madsen picture without it!!